Wednesday 2 May 2012

Website!

Today I will be putting the final touches to our website.
I will make sure the theme that runs through our music video and our digi pack also goes into our website, such as the happiness that we incorporated in to all of these.
I am also in the process of putting together a little video of outtakes which I will put up on the website next to the finished music video and also the lyrics of the song. This will include shots that we thought didn't fit in with our music video so people can see where our first ideas came from and why we wanted to change it. I will put this small video up onto the blog with reasons why we changed our ideas.

After this I will film my question for the evaluation so this helps us to finish our evaluation soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment